It's important to note that enrolment is a two-step process for courses that have on-campus components, such as on-campus timetabled classes, lab classes, and residential schools.
1. Course-level enrolment:
- Log in to UConnect
- Navigate to your Student Centre
- Click the Manage Enrolment tile
- Click the Class Search and Enrol tab
- Select the study period you wish to enrol in
- Follow the prompts to search for the course and enrol.
2. Class registration for students enrolled in courses with on-campus timetabled classes, lab classes, and residential schools:
- Navigate to the Manage Enrolment tile
- Click the Class Registration tab
- Select the relevant course from the list
- Browse the options and select your preferred class
- Follow the prompts to finalise your class registration.
If you're enrolling in a course with a , you'll need to enrol in both courses simultaneously. Use to find out how.
The way you enrol in your courses will differ depending on which Academic Calendar your program follows. Select the appropriate video to guide you through the enrolment process according to your Study Period.
Note: All courses need to be allocated to a campus. Online offerings of courses are allocated to Toowoomba however the courses won't have on-campus components.
You won't need to register for classes if your course doesn't have on-campus components.
The timetable is released and classes open for registration approximately six weeks before the start of each study period. Mark the important dates for your study period and ensure you know when class registration opens.