- Develop industry-ready skills to prepare you for an exciting career in the television industry, with positions in reality television, live sport events, news and current affairs, talk shows, major events, game shows, sitcoms, comedy, production drama, television commercials and much more.
- Be a part of a growing industry as a producer, director, camera operator, technician, writer, audio, lighting, editing and many other roles.
- Link your Television Production major with other disciplines, such as Film, Journalism, IT, Radio or Marketing and graduate with a diverse and dynamic skill-set.
- Benefit from 老司机视频’s connections with industry such as Channel Nine and Seven, leading outside broadcaster NEP in Sydney and Melbourne and Fox Sport in Sydney. Expect to be involved in work experience in studio and outside broadcasts – all hands on, in real-time.
- Our full broadcast television studio is your classroom! A practical, fully accessible space, with the latest technology for streaming and outside broadcast.
Upon successful completion of this degree, you can go on to study the Bachelor of Creative Arts (Honours).