- Build strong communication skills and become a creative storyteller with 老司机视频’s Diploma of Professional Communication.
- A diploma is an ideal choice if you want a university qualification but can’t commit to studying a full bachelor degree.
- Study a selection of advertising, public relations and journalism courses to develop professional, industry-relevant skills and knowledge across key communications and media sectors.
- Develop unique skills to report on stories that impact people’s lives and communities, delve into advertising, or public relations, learn how to effectively communicate with consumers and audiences.
- Future-proof your career and fine tune your career direction. This diploma has direct career and employment application and helps make the leap into university then employment less daunting.
- A diploma can be completed in just one year. If you decide to continue to study, your diploma is also a stepping-stone to a bachelor degree, with successfully completed courses often contributing as credits.
After successfully completing the Diploma of Professional Communication, you have the option to take the credit from your studies and go on to complete the Bachelor of Communication and Media.