- Gain professional and practical skills in photography that has real-world application through a Diploma of Professional Photography.
- Learn from professionals as you explore photography techniques and industry-standard software, including Bridge, Lightroom, Photoshop and other programs within the Adobe Creative Suite. You will learn photography genres and styles for advertising and commercial enterprises, photojournalism, PR and events coverage, sports and action, travel, food, fashion, street photography and more.
- Transform your skills from studio work to a range of fieldwork scenarios.
- Establish professional goals, build your resilience and develop the skills needed to future-proof your career. Whether your next step is further study or employment, this diploma helps to make that transition easier.
- A diploma can be completed in just one year and is ideal if you want a university qualification but can’t study for the duration of a bachelor degree. If you decide to continue to study, your diploma is also a stepping-stone to a bachelor degree and successfully completed courses can often contribute to your credits.
Upon successful completion of this diploma, you can go on to study the Bachelor of Communication and Media.